Intuit QuickBooks WebStore
Integrate your StoreFront Web store with Intuit QuickBooks to ensure a seamless transfer of sales order, inventory, payment and customer information. All the critical common data is exchanged between StoreFront and QuickBooks freeing clients of data entry and costly errors. ***QuickBooks Supported Versions: QuickBooks Pro, Premier & Enterprise (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) US Versions Only
One-Way QuickBooks Integration:
- Enter Web store orders into QuickBooks as invoices or sales receipts
- Automatically create a new QuickBooks customer when you receive a first-time Web store customer
- Capture Web store sales in QuickBooks for an accurate reflection of your financials
- Breakdown an order total so taxes and shipping costs are attributed to the correct account within QuickBooks
Two-Way QuickBooks Integration:Call For Pricing
With the advanced, two-way QuickBooks integration you can also:
- Update product stock quantity, pricing and cost
- Schedule synchronization for both orders and inventory. Plus, set your Web store to alert you when inventory is low so you’re always on top of inventory needs.
***Please note that Two-Way Quickbooks will not push products from Quickbooks to StoreFront.